This position is open at our offices in Berlin, Germany.
LINK Medical is a full-service CRO providing product development services for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries across Northern Europe. Our Scandinavian roots and culture provide a high-quality service delivery based on respect, work integrity and a strong focus on solutions. We are a pragmatic problem-solver, empowering our experienced specialists with modern technology always aiming for optimal solutions and premier outcomes for our projects.
The Clinical Project Manager (CPM) at LINK Medical is responsible for project planning, organization, execution, monitoring and evaluation of clinical studies with Investigational Medicinal Products and Medical Devices in all stages of development across a broad range of indications according to ICH-GCP, other applicable regulations and internal Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs).
- Provide overall project leadership from project initiation through to trial completion, including control over timelines, quality and budget
- Act as the primary Sponsor contact and manage the relationship
- Support Sponsor escalations internally as well as externally
- Supports Business Development during bid defense and capabilities meetings with Sponsor
- Departmental documentation creation/revision (SOP, Work Instruction, Form, Template)
- Staff Mentoring and support
- Natural science degree at university level
- At least 2 years of previous experience as Clinical Project Manager, preferably from a CRO or the pharmaceutical industry
- Current knowledge of ICG-GCP and other international regulations
- Confident handling of MS Office and other IT tools, e.g. databases
- C1-level knowledge of German and English
- Independent, structured and reliable way of working
- Flexibility and ability to work in a team
- High level of motivation and initiative
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams and the authorities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit scheme for all employees.
We offer an international environment and unique team of highly specialized and talented colleagues who work together to creatively solve challenges and deliver high-quality results. We offer competitive salaries, careers development paths, and opportunities to learn and grow.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact:
Dr. Uwe Anzenberger
General Manager Germany
Phone: +49 170 549 8940
All applications are treated confidentially. Local applicants will be prioritized.
Last day for application: February 28th 2022
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: