This position is open at our offices in Oslo, Norway
LINK Medical is searching for a Clinical Project Manager (CPM). As a CPM you will be part of new and innovative projects at LINK Medical. The CPM is one of the most demanding, challenging, and exciting positions in our company. It takes a special talent to be a successful CPM. You must have very good knowledge of clinical trials, and how to obtain high quality deliverables within timelines and budget. You find inspiration in motivating your project team, and in building and maintaining relationships of trust and confidence with our customers. You keep calm during stressful situations and show patience and endurance while driving your projects forward. We offer an international environment and a unique LINK team of highly specialized and talented colleagues who work together to creatively solve challenges and deliver high-quality results. We offer a competitive salary, career development, and opportunities to learn and grow.
- Execute phase I-IV national and international clinical studies, within investigational drugs and medical devices, from planning to reporting
- Ensure that the projects are delivered with high quality, according to scope, on time, within budget, and in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Act as primary point of contact for the customer
- Follow up third parties/vendors
- Participate and present at bid-defense meetings
- Communicate actively with project team and stakeholders
- Mentor and coach new/junior PMs
- Contribute in developing and reviewing procedures/SOPs
- Natural science degree at university level
- Experience from clinical project management, from CRO or pharmaceutical industry
- Since most of our customers are international, good knowledge in English, in both speech and writing, is a requirement.
- Self-driven, able to show initiative and work independently
- Lead, manage and be a strong motivator for the project team
- Structured, organized, and able to prioritize
- Very good cooperative ability and ability to create a good relationship with our customers.
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams and the authorities. We offer a competitive compensation.
If you would like to know more, or have any questions about the position, please contact:
Sigrun K. Sæther, Director Clinical Operations Norway; firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell phone: +47 920 47 825
All applications are treated confidentially. Local applicants will be prioritized.
Last day for application: 24. September 2023.
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: