This position is open at our offices in Uppsala, Sweden; Stockholm, Sweden; Malmö, Sweden.
LINK Medical is searching for a highly motivated Clinical Research Associate (CRA). Our company is growing, and the portfolio of cross-functional projects is increasing. As a CRA, you will work in close collaboration with internal and external project teams, with local and international projects, and within a range of different therapeutic areas of all phases (I-IV).
The position might require to be outsourced to clients in the greater area where office is based.
- Perform Site initiation, interim monitoring, site management activities and Close out visits according to protocol, SOPs, GCP and ICH Guidelines
- Complete or contribute to EC/IRB and CA applications
- Conducts on site file reviews as per project specifications and ensure that required essential documents are complete and in place according to ICH-GCP and applicable regulations.
- Training of study staff and share knowledge/ideas with other LINK Medical employees
- Natural science degree at college/university level
- Up to date ICH-GCP including national regulatory requirements
- Experienced in monitoring studies and investigator site management
- Must be fluent in Swedish (required) and English
- Good IT skills and use of standard office tools
- Experience within different therapeutic areas such as Oncology
- Service minded with good cooperation and communication skills, as well as oral and written presentation skills
- Well organized and structured, able to work both independently and in teams
- Independent, flexible, accurate and solution oriented
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams and the authorities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact:
All applications are treated confidentially. Local applicants will be prioritized.
Last day for submitting your application: 30th September 2021
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: