The position can be based in any of our offices or home-based.
Our company is growing, and the portfolio of cross-functional projects is increasing, and we are therefore searching for a Contract & Proposal Writer. As a Contract & Proposal Manager, you will work in close collaboration with the Business Developers, who search for new business, and with the operational teams, who are delivering the services. You will work within a range of therapeutic areas and clinical trial phases. You will be part of an international Commercial Operational team, that support business opportunities to all LINK Medical´s offices. This role can be further developed, depending on your skills and interest, and LINK Medical is a company with great opportunities for you.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in a business or health-related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well organized and structured (attention to detail)
- Able to work independently and in teams
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Experience from working in the CRO/pharmaceutical industry, or in a similar position is an advantage.
- Receives and analyzes Requests for Proposals (RFPs) from Business Development and ensures appropriate experts are assigned to and aware of the RFP
- Prepares and modifies proposal text, budgets, and cover letters responding to requests for proposals and rebids, based on feedback received from operational teams
- Suggests and implements pricing and proposal strategies to improve the quality of our proposals
- Collaborates with team members, operations and business development, to customize and develop proposal submissions
- Ensures proposal text and budgets are in agreement with RFP, client specifications and internal assumptions
- Obtains third party quotes as needed
- Manages the proposals process from RFP receipt to proposal delivery, identifying potential risks for completion and ensures successful delivery of the proposal
- Updates tools and systems regarding proposal status
- Coordinates and participates in project handover meetings
- Prepares contracts and work orders
- Develops and maintain templates and tools for proposal writing
- Supports and participates in bid-defense meetings
- Participates in conferences and client meetings
- Supports the preparations of marketing materials and sales strategies
If you want to know more about the job, please contact Lena Lindeberg, Director Commercial Operations,
phone +46 739 40 22 27 or via
Interviews will be held continuously during the recruitment period. Selection and employment may be done before the application deadline. Send us your application no later than August 31, 2019.
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a Northern European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given challenging tasks requiring a good collaboration with both colleagues and customers.
We are looking forward to your application! All applications are treated confidentially. Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: