– THIS JOB HAS BEEN FILLED – WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING APPLICATIONS.
This position is open at our office in Oslo, Norway; Copenhagen, Denmark.
LINK Medical is a full-service contract research organization (CRO) providing product development, regulatory, and quality services for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries across Northern Europe.
LINK Medical is searching for QA managers as part of our European Quality Assurance and Compliance (QAC) team.
We are seeking highly motivated team players to join our team. As a QA Manager, you will work on external QA projects with our customers. You will have the opportunity to develop your competences in many different areas according to our customer needs and participate in activities related to business development.
Depending on the office location you must be willing to be located at different customer locations in the Medicon Valley area (Copenhagen / Malmø) or in the Oslo area.
As a consultant in LINK Medical, you will participate in projects and customer activities delivering high-quality services in accordance with our customer expectations:
- Project-based outsourcing, performing QA related assignments for customers working from their office.
- Project-based insourcing, performing QA related assignments for customers working from LINK Medical office.
- Contribute to the development of LINK Medical’s business for quality assurance services.
- Customer contact, communication with customers and contribute to further develop the company in collaboration with LINK Medical’s other employees.
- You will also be involved in internal quality work related to our quality management system including the conduct and hosting of audits.
- Master of Science in pharmacy or other life sciences.
- Good IT skills and use of standard office tools
- Fluent in one of the Scandinavian languages and English
- Experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience with auditing, batch release, and/or quality system development
- Experience from the pharmaceutical industry or wholesale and distribution of medicinal products
- Good knowledge of GDP, GMP, and other regulatory requirements
- Competence and/or experience from other GxP areas.
- Other related work experience may also be of relevance.
- Service-minded with good cooperation and communication skills, as well as oral and written presentation skills
- Well organized and structured, able to work both independently and in teams
- Independent, flexible, accurate, and solution-oriented.
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given challenging tasks requiring efficient collaboration within the QA team and with colleagues and customers. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact Luka Lauridsen, Luka.Lauridsen@linkmedical.eu, +45 61735696 in Copenhagen or
Hilde Ringstad, Hilde.Ringstad@linkmedical.eu, +47 95233714 in Oslo.
All applications are treated confidentially. The position is preferably located in Oslo or Copenhagen.