LINK Medical is recruiting a Group Manager Biostatistics. Our company is growing, and the portfolio of cross-functional projects is increasing. As a Group Manager Biostatistics you will provide leadership to a professional team within the biostatistics department (covering advanced designs, RWE studies and medical device investigations), ensuring resource allocation to projects, collaboration with other departments, training, support and management of staff. The Group Manager Biostatistics participates in project deliveries as needed.
This is a full-time position based at the office in Uppsala. The Group Manager Biostatistics reports to Director Biometrics.
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated leader with a broad and in-depth knowledge of relevant area and desirable with experience from a senior role. The person needs to be able to motivates and empowers others, work across different teams and be good in communication. As a person it is important to be structured, strategic and customer-focused, with the ability to identify business opportunities for the organization.
Qualifications and experiences
- Basic education within relevant field, equivalent to degree from University or University College
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience and desirable with experience from a senior role
- Broad and in-depth knowledge of relevant area
- Fluent in one of the Scandinavian languages and English (written and oral)
- Motivates and empowers others. Provides staff with development opportunities and coaching
- Establishes good relationships with customers and staff
- Plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances. Manages time effectively
- Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction. Sets high standards for quality and quantity
Opportunities with the role
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a growing European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will become a key player in the organisation with the opportunity to influence and be part of an exciting development journey. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit scheme for all employees.
For more information and questions about the position, please contact Marta Frick Senior Recruitment Consultant at PeakSearch.
Marta Frick firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 070-386 89 69
Apply for the position: Apply here