This position is open at our office in Stockholm, Uppsala and Malmö, Sweden
LINK Medical is searching for a Group Manager Medical Writing (MW). Our company is growing, and the portfolio of cross-functional projects is increasing. As a Group Manager MW, you will work in close collaboration with members of several project teams (i.e. project managers and statisticians)
across the LINK Medical organization. The position might require to be partly outsourced to clients in the greater Stockholm, Uppsala and Malmö area.
- Line management of the assigned staff (3-5 MWs), to keep oversight of resourcing, recruitment, training, MW processes and department budget.
- The role also entails work as a medical writer (approx. 50%). This means coordination, writing, editing and quality control of documents for clinical trials such as clinical study protocols, informed consent forms, safety summaries, clinical study reports and scientific publications.
- Natural science/medicine degree at a university level
- A doctoral title and previous line management experience is meritorious.
- Generally good IT skills and use of standard office tools
- Fluent in Swedish and English (spoken and written)
- Previous experience from working with clinical trials from the pharmaceutical industry, CRO, or similar activities
- Used to writing and summarizing scientific documents and evaluating information from statistical analyses in the form of tables and figures.
- As a person, you are flexible, structured, effective and customer-focused
- You create good relationships with customers and staff
- You take initiatives acting with confidence and work independently
- You write in a well-structured and logical way to meet the needs of the audience
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams and the authorities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact VP Clinical Operations, Johanna Sundberg Johanna.Sundberg@linkmedical.com, +46 70 810 14 42
All applications are treated confidentially. Local applicants will be prioritized.
Last day for application: 2020-08-21
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: