This position is open at our offices in Oslo, Norway.
LINK Medical is searching for a Group Manager Regulatory with line management of Regulatory Managers (approx. 7-9). As a Group Manager Regulatory you will be a member of the Regulatory Management Team and be an important contributor to the development and the day to day administration of the department. The work also entails work as a Regulatory Manager (approx. 50%). You will work in close collaboration with members of internal and external project teams, with local and international projects, and within a range of different therapeutic areas in the pharmaceutical and medical device industry. You will work with a broad portfolio of customers in all phases of development. As a consultant in LINK Medical you will deliver high quality services in accordance with our customer expectations. You will have the opportunity to develop your competence according to our customer needs and participate in activities related to business development.
- Line management of the assigned staff, to keep oversight of resourcing, recruitment, training and regulatory processes
- Management of/participation in relevant national/international management teams
- Contribute to the implementation of agreed processes in the organization
- Support the staff in personnel and professional development and ensure staff is motivated and competent
- General supervising within relevant fields
- Contribute to budgets, prepare contracts and work-orders in cooperation with Business development (BD), Project managers and Line/Functional management
- Promote the market position of LINK Medical, including establish/ensuring Client’s positive perception of the collaboration with LINK Medical
- The role also entails work as a Regulatory Manager (approx.50%)
- Natural science degree at college/university level
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within Regulatory Affairs for medicinal products and/or medical device
- Broad and in-depth knowledge of regulatory affairs
- Management experience
- Generally good IT skills
- Fluent in Norwegian and English (written and oral)
- Likes to motivate others and build teams
- Result and business oriented
- Good ability to build personal relations
- Good communication skills
- Takes initiative and is solution oriented
- Takes leadership through changes and challenges
- Planning and organisational skills
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams and the authorities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact:
Hilde K Holme, Director Regulatory in Norway
+47 93448975, Hilde.Holme@linkmedical.eu
All applications are treated confidentially. This is an ongoing recruitment process and we will handle all applications continuously, sodo not hesitate to apply.
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: