This position is open at our office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
LINK Medical Research is searching for a highly motivated fulltime CRA at our office in Copenhagen, Denmark. LINK Medical is growing, and the portfolio of cross-functional projects is increasing. As a CRA, you will work in close collaboration with members of internal and external project teams, with local and international projects, and within a range of different therapeutic areas. You may also be outsourced to clients in the greater Copenhagen area.
- Complete clinical monitoring and site management tasks according to the protocol, ICH-GCP/ISO 14155, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and applicable regulations
- Perform Source Data Verification (SDV) and review of Case Report Forms (CRFs)
- Document all monitoring visits by completing the relevant report in a timely manner
- Preparation, handling and distribution of clinical study supplies and products when applicable
- Comply with applicable timelines, agreements and budget
- Manage and perform monitoring and site management activities related to clinical trials of all phases (I-IV) and in all stages;
- Plan and organize investigator meetings
- Complete or contribute to EC/IRB and CA applications
- Develop and use study specific material
- Training of study staff and other LINK Medical employees
- Develop training material and conduct internal and external courses
- Basic education within relevant field, equivalent to degree from University or University level. Formal education may be compensated by experience.
- Ability and desire to fulfil our customer promises: Quality, punctuality and communication.
- Up to date on ICH-GCP including national regulatory requirements
- Experienced in monitoring studies and investigator site management
- Must be fluent in Danish (required) and English
- Generally good IT skills and use of standard office tools
- Service minded with good cooperation and communication skills, as well as oral and written presentation skills
- Well organized and structured, able to work both independently and in teams
- Independent, flexible, accurate, and solution oriented
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees in an international environment and values as honest and open communication are essential. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams, and the authorities. Besides a great working environment with dedicated and supporting colleagues, we also offer a competitive compensation and benefit scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or if you have any questions about the position, please contact Director of Clinical Operations:
Trine Dyring, +45 4127 8470, email@example.com
All applications are treated confidentially.
Last day for application: 25th of January 2021.
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: