This position is open at our offices in Copenhagen, Denmark.
LINK Medical is searching for a highly motivated team player to join our team of Marketing Compliance experts. Our company is growing, and the portfolio of clients requesting support regarding marketing compliance/Pharma Code approval is increasing. As a Marketing Compliance Manager, you will work in close collaboration with members of internal and external project teams, with local and international projects, and within a range of different therapeutic areas in the pharmaceutical and medical device industry.
As a consultant in LINK Medical Research, you will deliver high-quality services in accordance with our client’s expectations. You will have the opportunity to develop your competence according to our client’s needs and participate in activities related to business development.
The position might require working from clients’ offices in the greater Copenhagen area.
- Natural science degree at college/university level or similar education
- Good IT skills
- Fluent in Danish and English (written and oral)
- 2+ years of experience within Marketing Compliance in the pharmaceutical industry is desirable
- A diploma in Marketing Compliance (from Atrium) is desirable
- Experience within Regulatory Affairs is desirable
- Ability to show initiative and take responsibility
- Ability to collaborate within cross-functional teams
- Positive and service-minded with good cooperation and communication skills
- Solution- and result oriented
- Complete projects/services according to the agreement with the project manager and client
- Marketing compliance support, e.g., consultation and advice on national legislation and specific requirements
- Review of marketing material according to the national pharma code (ENLI)
- Ensuring clients’ positive perception of the collaboration with LINK Medical
- Collaborate closely with the local and Nordic Marketing Compliance Team
- Actively engage in Compliance networks to be part of shaping the environment and good industry practices
- Contribute to the development of your area of expertise within LINK Medical
- Other responsibilities, such as tasks within Regulatory, may be included in this position
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience, and continuous development of our employees in an international environment, and values such as honesty and open communication are essential. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, regulatory and scientific teams, and the authorities. Besides a great working environment with dedicated and supporting colleagues, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact Lone Dyrby, Director Regulatory, Denmark via phone; +45 31 35 33 18 or via e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org.
This recruitment will be handled by LINK Medical, and therefore we kindly ask recruitment companies not to contact us regarding this recruitment.
All applications are treated confidentially. Local applicants will be prioritized.
Last day for application: Applications will be processed continuously.