This position is open at our office in Vantaa, Finland.
LINK Medical Research is searching for a highly motivated fulltime Sr. CRA. LINK Medical is growing, and the portfolio of cross-functional projects is increasing. As a Sr. CRA, you will work in close collaboration with members of internal and external project teams, with local and international projects, and within a range of different therapeutic areas.
- Complete clinical monitoring and site management tasks according to the protocol, ICH-GCP/ISO 14155, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and applicable regulations
- Manage and perform monitoring and site management activities related to clinical trials of all phases (I-IV) and in all stages;
- Comply with applicable timelines, agreements and budget
- Complete or contribute to local EC/IRB and CA applications
- Training of study staff and other LINK Medical employees
- Basic education within relevant field, equivalent to degree from University or University level. Formal education may be compensated by experience.
- Ability and desire to fulfil our customer promises: Quality, punctuality and communication.
- Up to date on ICH-GCP including national regulatory requirements
- Experienced in monitoring studies and investigator site management
- Must be fluent in Finnish and English
- Generally good IT skills and use of standard office tools
- Service minded with good cooperation and communication skills, as well as oral and written presentation skills
- Well organized and structured, able to work both independently and in teams
- Independent, flexible, accurate, and solution oriented
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees in an international environment and values as honest and open communication are essential. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams, and the authorities. Besides a great working environment with dedicated and supporting colleagues, we also offer a competitive compensation and benefit scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or if you have any questions about the position, please contact Country Manager Sari Kievari, +358 44 5946179, firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications are treated confidentially.
Last day for application: 26th of February 2021.
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: