This position is open at our office in Uppsala, Sweden; Stockholm, Sweden; Malmö, Sweden.
LINK Medical Research is searching for a highly motivated CTA/SrCTA. LINK Medical is growing, and the portfolio of cross-functional projects is increasing. As a CTA/SrCTA you will work in close collaboration with members of internal and external project teams, with local and international projects, and within a range of different therapeutic areas.
You may also be outsourced to clients in the local area.
- Prepare, establish, maintain and archive TMF for assigned trials
- Perform periodic review of study files for accuracy and completeness
- Support in
- preparation of project specific documents
- shipment of clinical trial documentation and supplies
- updating tracking systems
- coordinate translations
- site contract handling, site budget and invoice activities
- preparation of project communications and tools
- Plan and organize internal as well as external meetings
- Contribute to EC/IRB and local applications
- Training of study staff and other LINK Medical employees
- Develop training material and conduct internal and external courses
- Natural science degree at college/university level
- Up to date on ICH-GCP including national regulatory requirements
- Previous experience as Clinical Trials Administrator is merit, preferably from a CRO or the pharmaceutical industry
- Must be fluent in Swedish and English
- Generally good IT skills and use of standard office tools
- Service minded with good cooperation and communication skills, as well as oral and written presentation skills
- Well organized and structured, able to work both independently and in teams
- Independent, flexible, accurate, and solution oriented
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams and the authorities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact
Agneta Berg Agneta.Berg@linkmedical.eu +46706041189
or Elin Nilsson Elin.Nilsson@linkmedical.eu +46760382437
All applications are treated confidentially. Local applicants will be prioritized.
Last day for application: 11th of January 2021
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: