This position is preferably based at our Uppsala or Stockholm office, but we also welcome applicants who wish to be based in our office in Malmö.
Do you want to join a growing company with a portfolio of cross-functional projects and be part of amazing, new, and innovative projects at LINK Medical?
As a Project Manager/Data Manager, you will coordinate activities within data management, biostatistics and medical writing in local and international projects within a range of different therapeutic areas.
This is an extremely exciting position because you need to have good knowledge of clinical trials, understand data management deliverables of the project, collaborate with your LINK Medical team and also collaborate with our clients and get to know their needs. You need to be able to communicate and execute project deliverables with high quality and within budget. We offer an international environment and unique team of highly specialized and talented colleagues who work together to creatively solve challenges and deliver high-quality results. We offer competitive salaries, career development paths, and opportunities to learn and grow.
- Execution and coordination of data management set-up and closure activities in Phase I-IV multinational trials.
- Project management and coordination of activities related to statistics and medical writing.
- Serve as the primary contact towards the customer. Daily tasks consist of communication (via meetings, e-mail, and telephone) with other team members, vendors and clients.
- Ensure that projects run within LINK Medical are completed with high quality and in time, within the budget, and in accordance with the client’s requests and regulatory requirements.
- University degree within natural sciences.
- Previous experience from clinical trials and clinical data management/project management is a merit, preferably from a CRO or the pharmaceutical industry.
- Since most of our customers are international, good knowledge in both Swedish and English, in both speech and writing, is a requirement.
- Very good cooperative ability and ability to create a good relationship with our customers.
- You are flexible, structured and service-oriented.
- Knowledge in Viedoc™ or other EDC-systems
- Basic experience of SAS programming
- Knowledge in CDISC standards
- Service-minded with good cooperation and communication skills
- Well organized and structured, able to work both independently and in teams
- Flexible, accurate and solution-oriented
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams, and the authorities. We offer a competitive salary, pension, and insurance scheme and a bonus scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact Christopher Komujuni Associate Director EDC Management, +46 735124446, Christopher.Komujuni@LINKMedical.eu.
All applications are treated confidentially.
Ongoing recruitment until 2020-01-12.
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: