This position is open at our offices in Uppsala, Sweden; Stockholm, Sweden; Malmö, Sweden.
LINK Medical, together with PeakSearch, are searching for a QA Manager as part of their European Quality Assurance and Compliance Organization. As a QA Manager, you will work on external QA projects with the customers. You will have the opportunity to develop LINK Medicals competencies in different areas according to their customers’ needs and to participate in activities related to business development. The company is growing, and the portfolio of cross-functional projects is increasing. You will work in close collaboration with colleagues within the QA team and with members of several project teams across the LINK Medical organization.
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated person with previous experience from working with Quality Assurance within the Life Science sector. The person needs to be service minded with good cooperation and communication skills. It is also important to have good time management to drive performance. As a person it is important to be flexible, structured, effective and customer focused.
- Natural science degree at college/university level
- Generally good IT skills and use of standard office tools
- Fluent in one of the Scandinavian languages and English (written and oral)
- Experience in quality assurance
- Experience from clinical studies
- Good knowledge of GCP and other regulatory requirements in the human medicines or medical device area
- Experience from auditing and quality system development
- Experience from life science industry
- Service minded with good communication skills, both oral and written
- Well organized and structured
- Good cooperation skills, able to work both independently and in teams
- Independent, flexible, accurate and solution-oriented
- High level of self-motivation and with the ability to show initiative
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given engaging assignments requiring efficient collaboration with industry partners, clinical and scientific teams and the regulatory authorities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit scheme for all employees.
For more information and questions about the position, please contact Marta Frick Senior Recruitment Consultant at PeakSearch.
Contact details: Marta Frick firstname.lastname@example.org (070-386 89 69)
All applications are processed by PeakSearch, follow this link to apply.