This position is open at our office in Denmark, Copenhagen.
LINK Medical is searching for a QA manager as part of our European Quality Assurance and Compliance (QAC) team for our Copenhagen or Malmø Office. We are looking for candidates with interest and competence in quality assurance and preferably experience in clinical studies and Good Clinical Practice (GCP) or Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). Candidates with experience from other GxP areas are also of interest.
We are seeking highly motivated team players to join our team. As a quality manager, you will work with members of internal project teams and with customers. As a consultant in LINK Medical, you will deliver high-quality services in accordance with our customer expectations. You will be involved in internal quality work, related to our quality management system (QMS) and to audits and inspections. You will have the opportunity to develop your competences according to our customer needs and participate in activities related to business development.
- Participate in projects and customer services
- Contribute to the development of LINK Medical’s business for quality assurance services
- Customer contact, communication with customers and contribute to further develop the company in collaboration with LINK Medical’s other employees
- Master of Science in pharmacy or other life sciences.
- Good IT skills and use of standard office tools
- Fluent in one of the Scandinavian languages and English
- Experience in quality assurance
- Experience from clinical studies
- Experience with auditing, batch release, and quality system development
- Good knowledge of GCP, GMP, and other regulatory requirements
- Competence and/or experience from other GxP areas.
- Service-minded with good cooperation and communication skills, as well as oral and written presentation skills
- Well organized and structured, able to work both independently and in teams
- Independent, flexible, accurate and solution-oriented
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams, and the authorities. We offer a competitive salary, pension, and insurance scheme and a bonus scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact Luka Lauridsen Luka.Lauridsen@linkmedical.eu.
All applications are treated confidentially. Local applicants will be prioritized.
Last day for application: 31 January