This position is open at our office in Denmark, Copenhagen.
LINK Medical is searching for a QA manager as part of our European Quality Assurance and Compliance (QAC) team for our Copenhagen office. We are looking for candidates with interest and competence in Quality Assurance and preferably experience in Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and/or Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). Candidates with experience from other GxP areas are also of interest.
We are seeking highly motivated team players to join our team. As a Quality Assurance Manager, you will work on external QA projects with our customers. As a consultant in LINK Medical, you will deliver high-quality services in accordance with our customer expectations. You will have the opportunity to develop your competences in many different areas according to our customer needs and participate in activities related to business development.
The position is based at the Copenhagen office, but you must be willing to be located at different customer locations in the Medicon Valley area (Copenhagen / Malmø).
- Participate in projects and customer services
- Project-based outsourcing, performing QA related assignments for customers working from their office.
- Project-based insourcing, performing QA related assignments for customers working from LINK Medical office.
- Contribute to the development of LINK Medical’s business for quality assurance services.
- Customer contact, communication with customers and contribute to further develop the company in collaboration with LINK Medical’s other employees.
- Master of Science in pharmacy or other life sciences.
- Good IT skills and use of standard office tools
- Fluent in one of the Scandinavian languages and English
- 2-4 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience with auditing, batch release, and quality system development
- Good knowledge of GDP, GMP, and other regulatory requirements
- Competence and/or experience from other GxP areas.
- Service-minded with good cooperation and communication skills, as well as oral and written presentation skills
- Well organized and structured, able to work both independently and in teams
- Independent, flexible, accurate and solution-oriented.
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams, and the authorities. We offer a competitive salary, pension, and insurance scheme and a bonus scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact Luka Lauridsen Luka.Lauridsen@linkmedical.eu.
All applications are treated confidentially. Local applicants will be prioritized.
Last day for application: 15 May