Would you like to become a leader in LINK Medical Regulatory Department?
This position is open at our office in Oslo, Norway.
LINK Medical is searching for a motivational and inspiring Regulatory Group Lead to develop and lead one of our teams within regulatory affairs. As a Regulatory Group Lead, you will be a member of the Regulatory Management Team, and an important contributor to the development of our people and processes. You will be highly involved in the day to day administration of the department and the team members. We are looking for candidates with considerable competence within regulatory affairs for medicinal products and a person that believes that the best results are achieved through motivated people and teams. We are preferably searching for candidates with management experience, but we will also consider strong candidates without this experience.
You will work with a broad portfolio of customers and therapy areas in all phases of development. As a leader in LINK Medical, you will deliver high-quality services in accordance with our customer expectations. You will have the opportunity to develop your competence and leadership skills together with other talented leaders. You will also have the opportunity to learn how to implement solutions according to our customer needs and participate in activities related to business development.
- Natural science degree at college/university level
- Minimum 5 years experience within Regulatory Affairs
- Management experience preferred
- Generally good IT skills
- Fluent in Norwegian and English (written and oral)
- Ability to motivate others and to build successful teams
- Likes to build personal relations and to influence others
- Result oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Ensuring that staff is motivated and competent
- Ensuring that staff conducts assignments according to agreements
- General supervising within relevant fields
- Active project participation
- Ensuring customers’ positive perception of the collaboration with LINK Medical
- Establishing and maintaining customer contact to get new assignments
- Participate in planning the department’s actions and in resource allocation
- Promote the market position of LINK Medical
- Active participation in the department’s management team
- Cooperation with colleagues in LINK Medical, nationally and internationally
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact Grethe Berven, Director Regulatory & Safety in Norway, phone no. +47 920 25 155, Grethe.firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications are treated confidentially.
Last day for application: 30. November 2019
LINK Medical offers:
We offer an exciting and challenging position in a Northern European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given challenging tasks requiring a good collaboration with both colleagues and customers.
We are looking forward to your application! All applications are treated confidentially. Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: