This position is open at our office in Oslo, Norway.
LINK Medical is searching for a Regulatory Manager. Our company is growing, and the portfolio of regulatory customers requesting support in the product development phase as well as the life cycle management phase is increasing.
As a Regulatory Manager, you will work in close collaboration with members of several project teams and members of the Regulatory Group across the LINK Medical organization.
The position might require to be outsourced to clients in the greater Oslo area.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Complete projects/services according to the agreement with project manager, line manager and customer
- Ensuring customers’ positive perception of the collaboration with LINK Medical
- Translations and update of Product Information documents including proof-reading, maintenance of texts intended for Felleskatalogen
- Translation of educational material
- Review, compilation and submission of a regulatory dossier
- Post-marketing regulatory maintenance activities
- Regulatory support, e.g. consultation and advice on national legislation and specific requirements
- Review of marketing material according to national pharmacode
- Contribute to the development of your area of expertise within LINK Medical
- Bachelor or Masters Degree within Life Science, e.g. Pharmacy, Biology, Medicine
- Minimum 3 years of experience within Regulatory Affairs
- Generally good IT skills
- Fluent in Norwegian and English (written and oral)
- Takes initiative
- Service minded with good cooperation and communication skills
- Structured and accurate
- Flexible, open minded and solution oriented
- Driven by continuous learning and development opportunities
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams and the authorities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact Grethe Berven, Director Regulatory in Norway, phone no. +47 920 25 155, Grethe.firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications are treated confidentially.
Last day for application: 13. October 2020
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: