This position is preferably based at our Uppsala or Stockholm office, but we also welcome applicants who wish to be based in our office in Malmö.
Do you want to join a growing company with a portfolio of cross-functional projects?
As a SAS Programmer, you will work in close collaboration with members of internal and external project teams, with local and international projects, and within a range of different therapeutic areas. We offer a variety of stimulating and challenging responsibilities in a friendly team made of statisticians and programmers who focus on collaboration and sharing of experience. We work in an open and flexible environment.
- Support project managers and clients with high quality SAS programming such as, but not limited to, study specific reports, risk-based monitoring reports and metric reports
- SAS programming of analysis datasets in clinical studies
- SAS programming of tables, listings and figures in clinical studies
- Project management and coordination of activities related to data management and statistics
- Natural science or relevant degree at college/university level
- Programming skills, preferably SAS
- Fluent in English
- Generally good IT skills and use of standard office tools
- Experience of SAS programming in clinical trials
- Experience in clinical data management and project management
- Knowledge in statistics within clinical trials
- Knowledge in CDISC standards
- Service minded with good cooperation and communication skills
- Well organized and structured, able to work both independently and in teams
- Flexible, accurate and solution oriented
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams and the authorities. We offer a competitive salary, pension and insurance scheme and a bonus scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact Malin Schollin, Associate Director Biostatistics +46 761636014 Malin.Schollin@LINKmedical.eu or Christopher Komujuni Associate Director EDC Management, +46 735124446, Christopher.Komujuni@LINKMedical.eu.
All applications are treated confidentially.
Ongoing recruitment until: 2020-01-05.
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: