This position is open at our offices in Uppsala, Sweden; Stockholm, Sweden; Malmö, Sweden.
LINK Medical is searching for a Senior Biostatistician. Our company is growing, and the portfolio of cross-functional projects is increasing. As a Senior Biostatistician you will work with projects in all phases of drug development as well as medical device and real world evidence studies.
We offer a variety of stimulating and challenging responsibilities in a competent and dedicated team made of statisticians and programmers. We are looking for a team player with industry experience that can take responsibility for all statistical activities in assigned clinical projects. LINK Medical is dedicated to developing our employees and this is an opportunity to work in an environment focused on collaboration and sharing of experience.
- Statistical input to protocols and study design
- Generate randomisation materials and perform quality control of randomisation materials.
- Review case report forms to ensure data is captured as required to support a high-quality database and the planned analysis
- Write Statistical Analysis Plans including development of well-presented Data Display Plans for analyses, tables, listings, and figures
- SAS programming of statistical analyses and tables, listings and figures in clinical studies
- Interpret the results of statistical analyses and tables, listings and figures and produce statistical reports and contribute to clinical reports
- Perform quality control and senior review of project deliverables prepared by other biostatisticians/SAS programmers
- Prepare and present project information at internal and external meetings
- Develop and write departmental standard operating procedures and processes within the biometrics department
- Mentor less experienced biostatisticians
- Support the business development department in bid defense meetings and customer contacts
- MSc in statistics or mathematical statistics or similar field
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience in biostatistics within clinical research (pharmaceutical, medical device or CRO)
- Excellent skills in SAS. Broad experience creating and running SAS programs for analysis of results and presentation of data.
- Experience from biostatistical advice for clinical study designs
- Fluent in English
- Experience with R and/or other statistical data analysis software
- Knowledge in CDISC standards
- Experience from real world evidence and medical device projects
- Takes responsibility for actions and projects. Takes initiative, acts with confidence and works under own direction. Initiates and generates activity.
- Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction. Sets high standards for quality and productivity. Works in a pro-active, systematic, methodical and orderly way.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Develops job knowledge and expertise through continual professional development. Shares expertise and knowledge with others
- Works hard and puts in extra efforts when its necessary
- Able to work both independently and in teams
- Team player, flexible, accountable and solution-oriented
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given engaging assignments requiring efficient collaboration with industry partners, clinical and scientific teams and the regulatory authorities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact Hiring Manager
Maria Bertilsson, Group Manager Biostatistics +46 730976657 Maria.Bertilsson@linkmedical.eu
Jo Anders Rønneberg, Director Biometrics +47 95082806 Jo.Anders.Ronneberg@linkmedical.eu
All applications are treated confidentially.
Last day for submitting your application: 2023-05-09.
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: