This position is open at our office in Berlin, Germany.
LINK Medical is searching for a Senior CRA. Our company is growing, and the portfolio of cross-functional projects is increasing. As a Senior CRA, you will work in close collaboration with members of internal and external project teams, with local and international projects, and within a range of different therapeutic areas. The position might require to be outsourced to clients in the greater Berlin area.
- Complete clinical monitoring and site management tasks according to ICH-GCP, and applicable regulations, timelines, agreements and budget
- Manage and perform monitoring and site management activities related to clinical trials of all phases (I-IV) and in all stages:
- Plan and organize investigators’ meetings
- Complete or contribute to EC/IRB and CA applications
- Training of study staff and other LINK Medical employees
- Mentoring of junior staff
- Develop training material and conduct internal and external courses
- Natural science degree at college/university level
- Generally good IT skills and use of standard office tools
- Fluent in German and English
- Up to date on ICH-GCP including national regulatory requirements
- Significant experience in monitoring studies and investigator site management
- Experience in Oncology as well as in other therapeutic areas
- Experience in Project Management is an advantage
- Service-minded with good cooperation and communication skills, as well as oral and written presentation skills
- Well organized and structured, able to work both independently and in teams
- Independent, flexible, accurate and solution-oriented
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams, and the authorities. We offer a competitive salary, pension, and insurance scheme and a bonus scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact Uwe Anzenberger (Uwe.Anzenberger[@]linkmedical.eu)
All applications are treated confidentially. Local applicants will be prioritized.
Last day for application: July 17, 2020
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: