This position is open at our offices in London, United Kingdom.
It is also possible to be home based.
LINK Medical Research is searching for a highly motivated SrCRA to work on local and international studies in the UK. LINK Medical is growing, and the portfolio of cross-functional projects is increasing. As a SrCRA, you will work in close collaboration with members of internal and external project teams, with local and international projects, and within a range of different therapeutic areas. You may also be outsourced to clients in the local area.
Previous experience with submissions to MHRA and REC in UK, preferably in line with the new submission systems and processes is a requirement for this position. In your role as SrCRA in UK is you are also expected to collaborate with the LINK Medical Director for UK with tasks connected to local UK corporate and office needs.
- Plan and complete clinical monitoring and site management tasks according to ICH-GCP, and applicable regulations, timelines, agreements and budget
- Manage and perform monitoring and site management activities related to clinical trials of all phases (I-IV) and in all stages;
- Complete or contribute to UK submission and local applications
- Plan and organize investigators’ meetings
- Support LINK Medical Director UK with local corporate and administrative tasks
- Training of study staff and other LINK Medical employees
- Develop training material and conduct internal and external courses
- Support and mentor more junior CRAs
- Natural science degree at college/university level
- In depth knowledge of ICH-GCP including national regulatory requirements
- At least 3 years of experience in monitoring and site management
- Must be fluent in English
- Good IT skills and use of standard office tools
- Experience within oncology as well as in other therapeutic areas
- Well organized and structured, able to work both independently and in teams
- Takes ownership for actions and projects
- takes initiatives, works pro-actively and plans ahead
- Sets high standards for quality and productivity
- Works towards goals, keeps deadlines and delivers on promises
- Adapts to changes to timelines, plans, and priorities
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams and the authorities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact
Hedda Magnusson, email@example.com, +46 733 135 57 82
All applications are treated confidentially. Local applicants will be prioritized.
Last day for application: 15th of August 2022
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: