This position is open at our office in Oslo, Norway.
LINK Medical is searching for a (Senior) Regulatory Manager. Our company is growing, and the portfolio of regulatory clients requesting support in the product development phase as well as the life cycle management phase is increasing. As a Regulatory Manager, you will work in close collaboration with members of internal and external project teams, with local and international projects, and within a range of different therapeutic areas. The position might require to be outsourced to clients in the greater Oslo area.
- Natural science degree at college/university level
- Experience within Regulatory Affairs is desirable
- Generally good IT skills
- Fluent in Norwegian and English(written and oral)
- Ability to show initiative
- Service minded with good cooperation and communication skills
- Well organized and structured, able to work both independently and in teams
- Independent, flexible, accurate and solution oriented
- Complete projects/services according to the agreement with project manager, line manager and customer
- Ensuring customers’ positive perception of the collaboration with LINK Medical
- Translations and update of Product Information documents including proof-reading, maintenance of texts intended for Felleskatalogen
- Translation of educational material
- Review, compilation and submission of a regulatory dossier
- Post-marketing regulatory maintenance activities
- Regulatory support, e.g. consultation and advice on national legislation and specific requirements
- Review of regulatory documents
- Review of marketing material according to national pharmacode
- Perform with quality, punctuality and active communication
- Contribute to the development of your area of expertise within LINK Medical
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact Grethe Berven, Director Regulatory & Safety in Norway, phone no. +47 920 25 155, Grethe.email@example.com.
All applications are treated confidentially. Local applicants will be prioritized.
Last day for application: 22. september 2019
LINK Medical offers:
We offer an exciting and challenging position in a Northern European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given challenging tasks requiring a good collaboration with both colleagues and customers.
We are looking forward to your application! All applications are treated confidentially. Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: