Consultants that make an impact
For a successful clinical study, a highly skilled Clinical Project Manager (CPM) is essential. Our CPMs have long experience in executing complex Phase I-IV multinational trials. Well-trained, competent, and constantly staying on top of new industry trends, they will always work to make sure that deliverables are completed with high quality and in compliance with ICH-GCP/ISO 14155, SOPs, guidelines, policies and practices. As part of our strategic partnership, we will actively communicate with you to fully understand your evolving needs, and carefully assign a CPM perfectly suited to helping you overcome your challenges.
Transforming your Clinical Development
Regardless of the location, every conducted study is allocated a team of experienced individuals who all are available in-house, facilitating excellent team communication. Your assigned team can include specialist CRAs, Data Managers, Medical Writers, Clinical Trial Associates, Biostatisticians, Medical Monitors, Safety Managers and more, who will participate in the study planning and review meetings to ensure a broad understanding of the project. Our well-established issue escalation process enables us to confidently solve any issue that may arise throughout the study, including governance support.
To learn how our project management expertise can help support the delivery of superior clinical outcomes, contact our Head of Department, Marie Moores, at email@example.com.
Aims of Project Management services:
- One point of contact for our entire team
- Creating productive partnerships by keeping all parties well informed throughout the study
- Risk Based Monitoring implemented in all clinical studies
- Proactive Risk Management as a key activity
- Vendor oversight
- Ensuring delivery of high quality outcomes of clinical studies within agreed timelines and budgets – this is the overall goal for a LINK Medical CPM
- Development of project plans and timelines – an integral part of good project management within LINK Medical
- Implementation of Viedoc™ EDC technology in almost all clinical studies
- Close collaboration with our QA department, ensuring your clinical studies pass audits and inspections
- Full responsibility for the delivery of your study both locally and globally (including vendors)
- Issue escalation processes implemented at all stages