We are looking for a Clinical Project Manager. The job is based at LINK Medical Research in Sweden.
Be part of amazing, new, and innovative projects at LINK Medical. We are not just looking for a regular person, the Clinical PM is one of the most exciting and special positions in our company. It takes a special talent to be a successful PM. this is an extremely special position because you need to have very good knowledge of clinical trials, understand the deliverables of the project, collaborate with your LINK team and also collaborate and get to know what the client needs. You need to be able to communicate and manage many things with high quality and within budget. We offer an international environment and unique team of highly specialized and talented colleagues who work together to creatively solve challenges and deliver high-quality results. We offer competitive salaries, careers development paths, and opportunities to learn and grow
Responsibilities and duties:
- Execution of Phase I-IV multinational trials from initiation until end of the trial
- As a CPM, you serve as the primary contact towards the customer. The CPM’s daily tasks consist largely of communication (via meetings, e-mail, and telephone) with other team members, vendors, and the sponsor.
- You are responsible for ensuring that projects run within LINK Medical are completed with high quality and in time, within the budget, and in accordance with the customer’s requests and regulatory requirements.
Education and competence:
- University degree within natural sciences.
- Previous experience from clinical trials and project management is merit, preferably from a CRO or the pharmaceutical industry.
- Since most of our customers are international, good knowledge in both Swedish and English, in both speech and writing, is a requirement.
- Very good cooperative ability and ability to create a good relationship with our customers.
- You are flexible, structured and service-oriented.
LINK Medical offer:
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given challenging tasks requiring a good collaboration with both colleagues and customers. We offer a competitive salary, pension, and a benefit scheme for all employees.
If you want to know more about the job, please contact:
Johanna Sundberg, Director Project Management, phone 0708–101442 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held continuously during the recruitment period. Selection and employment may be done before the application deadline. Send in your application latest 2020-02-21
*All applications are treated confidentially.