– THIS JOB HAS BEEN FILLED – WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING APPLICATIONS.
This position is open at our office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
LINK Medical is searching for a Business Development Director within Regulatory affairs to support our growing regulatory affairs department. In this role you will focus on pre- and Post Marketing regulatory activities and work in close collaboration with LINK Medicals Regulatory Affairs Department in the Nordic.
You will be part of an international Commercial Operational team, that support business opportunities to all LINK Medical´s offices. You will sell other services for LINK Medical but regulatory will be the main focus.
This role can be further developed, depending on your skills and interest, and LINK Medical is a company with great opportunities for you.
- Drive sales growth of our Regulatory Portfolio
- Identify new target customers and new opportunities within existing customer base
- Deliver presentations, lead discussions and manage follow up
- Liaise and coordinate with LINK Medicals Regulatory Affairs teams to offer more detailed discussions
- Establish relationships with new and current clients
- Handle all financial discussions with clients
- Participates in conferences and client meetings
- Lead Generation by attending conferences, targeting key customers and expanding contact base within accounts
- Arrange/present/follow up with clients
- Setup non-disclosure and service agreements
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and keeping records of all activities with customer
- Key account contact
- Work closely with and provide support to EVP of Regulatory Affairs and Commercial Operations
- Fluent in English
- Great Networking skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in a business or health related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Regulatory affairs knowledge
- Regulatory affairs, hands on, experience
- Previous years in a Sales and Business Development position within Life Science selling into Biotech & Pharma.
- Ability to effectively communicate & sell to clients of all levels, from bench scientist to Vice President
- Willing and able to present to large groups of people or deliver seminars to clients and/or partners.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Experience from working in the CRO/pharmaceutical industry, or in a similar position is an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well organized and structured (attention to detail)
- Able to work independently and in teams
- Ability to deliver
- Enjoys selling and is comfortable using negotiation
- Likes to influence others
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact:
Marianne Holst, Executive Vice President Regulatory Affairs & Country Manager for Denmark, Phone +45 22 15 8556 or via email: Marianne.firstname.lastname@example.org /or/
Lena Lindeberg, Director Commercial Operations, phone +46 739 40 22 27 or via e-mail: email@example.com
All applications are treated confidentially. Local applicants will be prioritized.
Last day for application: 2020-05-15
LINK Medical offers:
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams, and the authorities. We offer a competitive salary and pension for all employees.
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: