-WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING APPLICATIONS.
LINK Medical is searching for a new CFO. In this position, you will lead a team of seven highly qualified people and be responsible for reporting the international numbers. You will collaborate closely with many managers in the company and take part in the international management team, reporting to the CEO of LINK Medical.
This is a position with international outreach and responsibilities, it will be based preferably in our Oslo offices, but we also welcome applicants from all the Scandinavian countries.
- Leading LINK Medical’s global finance department
- Overseeing and governing the preparation of financial statements and the external audit process
- Overseeing and governing the corporate capital infrastructure
- Providing finance expertise to the international management team
- Oversee provision of analysis and insights that support the KPI structure of LINK Medical
- 5+ years of experience from financial reporting in an international corporation
- Background from practical finance reporting tasks, such as bookkeeping
- Experience from financial reporting in a consultancy setting
- Experience from corporate capital infrastructure
- Regulatory knowledge of finance in Scandinavian and European countries
- Experience from management of people
- You love your numbers!
- Management and people skills needed to lead an international finance team
- Ability to present and communicate your work to an audience that has no finance background
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to plan and take a long-term view
- Methodical, structured and organized
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams, and the authorities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact CEO, Ola Gudmundsen, phone +47 92 462 200, or COO, Tom Ivar Horvei, phone +47 905 21 605
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Last day for application: September 21-2020