-WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING APPLICATIONS.
This position is open at our office in Oslo, Norway.
LINK Medical is searching for a Market Access Manager. Our company is growing, and the portfolio of Market Access projects is increasing. As a Market Access Manager, you will work in close collaboration with members of several project teams and members of the Market Access and Real-World Evidence team across the LINK Medical organization.
The position might require to be outsourced to clients in the greater Oslo area.
- Complete projects/services according to the agreement with project manager, line manager and customer.
- Ensuring customers’ positive perception of the collaboration with LINK Medical.
- Work closely with the team members on Health Technology Assessments (HTA) for the Nordic area, including health economic model adaptation, and preparing the HTA dossier according to the relevant templates and guidelines.
- Strategic advice to costumers on Market Access support.
- Conducting systematic literature reviews (SLR) in collaboration with other team members.
- Prepare applications for Real-World Data (RWD) to relevant registries in the Nordic area, including preparation of protocols, and work closely with the Biometrics team.
- Prepare tenders and price applications in the Nordic area.
- Seek opportunities and increase project portfolio of LINK Medical within Market Access
- Contribute to the development of your area of expertise within LINK Medical.
- A master’s degree in Health Economics, Economics, or similar
- Experience from the pharmaceutical industry or consultancy within market access, or as other health economic positions from the health care sector.
- Generally good IT skills and use of standard office tools.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English (written and oral).
- Service minded with good cooperation and communication skills towards costumers, governmental authorities, and team
- Structured and accurate
- Analytical skills
- Flexible, open minded and solution oriented
- Driven by continuous learning and development opportunities
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams and the authorities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact
Beate Bjørnstad Løkke, Director Market Access, phone no. +47 975 02 662,
All applications are treated confidentially. Local applicants will be prioritized.
Last day for application: 20 of November
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: