– THIS JOB HAS BEEN FILLED – WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING APPLICATIONS.
Join the LINK Medical Regulatory team in Oslo
LINK Medical is searching for a Regulatory Manager. Our company is growing, and the portfolio of regulatory customers requesting support in the product development phase as well as the life cycle management phase is increasing. LINK Medical is committed to the development of our employees and to create partnerships with our customers. By joining LINK Medical you will have the opportunity to work with a broad specter of Life Science customers and to develop into an expert in the regulatory field.
We are seeking highly motivated team players to join our team of regulatory experts. As a Regulatory Manager, you will work in close collaboration with members of internal and external project teams, with local and international projects, and within a range of different therapeutic areas. As a consultant in LINK Medical, you will deliver high-quality services in accordance with our customer expectations. You will have the opportunity to develop your competence according to our customer needs and participate in activities related to business development. Further, you will have the opportunity to grow your competency and your network through participation in exiting projects and tasks. This will set the right candidate up for continuous development and future career opportunities within the regulatory field, or within other areas where LINK Medical provides services.
- Natural science degree at college/university level
- Experience within Regulatory Affairs is desirable
- Generally good IT skills
- Fluent in Norwegian and English (written and oral)
- Takes initiative
- Service-minded with good cooperation and communication skills
- Flexible, open-minded and solution-oriented
- Driven by continuous learning and development opportunities
- Complete projects/services according to the agreement with the project manager, line manager, and customer
- Ensuring customers’ positive perception of the collaboration with LINK Medical
- Translations and update of Product Information documents including proof-reading, maintenance of texts intended for Felleskatalogen
- Translation of educational material
- Review, compilation, and submission of a regulatory dossier
- Post-marketing regulatory maintenance activities
- Regulatory support, e.g. consultation and advice on national legislation and specific requirements
- Review of marketing material according to national pharma code
- Contribute to the development of your area of expertise within LINK Medical
- The position might be out-sourced to customers in the greater Oslo area
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact Grethe Berven, Director, Regulatory & Safety in Norway, phone no. +47 920 25 155, Grethe.email@example.com.
All applications are treated confidentially.
Last day for application: 30.november 2019
LINK Medical offers:
We offer an exciting and challenging position in a Northern European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given challenging tasks requiring a good collaboration with both colleagues and customers.
We are looking forward to your application! All applications are treated confidentially. Please apply to the job by filling the application on finn.no.