THIS JOB HAS BEEN FILLED – WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING APPLICATIONS
This position is open at our office in Uppsala, Sweden; Stockholm, Sweden; Malmö, Sweden.
LINK Medical is searching for a Group Manager Clinical Project Management (CPM) with line management of 5-7 CPMs. The work also entails work as CPM (50%). Our company is growing, and the portfolio of cross-functional projects is increasing. The CPM is one of the most exciting and special positions in our company. It takes a special talent to be a successful CPM. This is an extremely special position because you need to have very good knowledge of clinical trials, understand the deliverables of the project, collaborate with your LINK team and also collaborate and get to know what the client needs. You need to be able to communicate and manage many things with high quality and within budget. We offer an international environment and unique team of highly specialized and talented colleagues who work together to creatively solve challenges and deliver high-quality results. We offer competitive salaries, careers development paths, and opportunities to learn and grow.
- Line Management of 5-7 Clinical Project Managers-keep oversight of recourcing, recruitment, training, performance management, development plans and salaries, department budget and processes
- Work as Clinical Project Manager (50%): execution of Phase I-IV multinational and medical device trials from initiation until end of the trial. Serve as the primary contact towards the customer, team member and vendors. You are responsible for ensuring that projects run within LINK Medical are completed with high quality and in time, within the budget, and in accordance with the customer’s requests and regulatory requirements.
- Natural science degree at university level
- Previous experience from clinical trials and project management, preferably from a CRO or the pharmaceutical industry
- Previous line management experience is meritorious
- Since most of our customers are international, good knowledge in English, in both speech and writing, is a requirement
- Very good cooperative ability and ability to create a good relationship with our customers and staff
- Listen, consult others and create a positive atmosphere
- You are flexible, structured and service-oriented
- Ability to take initiative and quick decisions, act with confidence and work independently
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams and the authorities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact Johanna Sundberg, VP Clinical Operations, phone +46 70 810 14 42 or via e-mail: Johanna Sundberg@linkmedical.eu
All applications are treated confidentially. Local applicants will be prioritized.
Last day for application: Feb 3, 2021
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: