Nordic CRO LINK Medical works while your team sleeps
We understand the time demands and required excellence needed for clinical studies in the US. We are here to support your clinical trial needs and keep on working when you end your day. Working with us means you can expect high-quality delivery, cost-effective solutions without compromising the highest standards of quality.
To support the delivery of superior clinical outcomes, your clinical studies require modern and intelligent data management. Our biometrics specialists are central to our full-service solutions, providing our customers with transformative methods that will change the way you think about a quality CRO. Our team is always on hand to provide guidance and planning for full optimization of your study design, in order to meet your objectives and ensure the delivery of data you can rely on.
Full life-cycle support
Our comprehensive and flexible services cover the full biometrics life cycle, from the initial study design, including sample size calculations, to the final statistical analysis and clinical study reporting. As master users of Viedoc™, the cutting-edge electronic data capture (EDC) system, we will offer highly sophisticated functions optimized for your project regardless of the clinical trial phase. We take complete responsibility for managing your eCRF design and set-up, as well as data validation, while also providing continuous support for your risk-based or centralized monitoring plan.
Overview of Biometrics services
- Study design – with our biostatisticians included from the start, we can ensure optimized sample size calculation and study data endpoints.
- eCRF set-up – development of an advanced and user-friendly eCRF according to CDASH with smart and adequate built-in edit checks facilitating real-time data cleaning. The set-up is managed by a dedicated Viedoc master-user who will make sure the eCRF is designed optimally for your trial and applicable users.
- Data management – supporting advanced centralized monitoring including validating data inconstancies via SAS-programmed checks, standard and customized reports as well as medical coding and clean file/database lock procedures.
- DSMB support – DSMB management and provision of study data for efficient data evaluation
- CDISC standards – study data packaged into CDISC-compliant standards (SDTM/ADaM) and/or sponsor-specific standards
- Biostatistics – knowledgeable and customer-focused support for randomization, statistical programming, statistical analyses and statistical reporting, ensuring correct data interpretation and clear conclusions
- Medical writing – proficient writing and quality control of clinical study reports, safety summaries and publication.
Contact us today!
Jo Anders Rønneberg,
Jo Anders holds a Ph.D. in Molecular Medicine and has over 17 years of experience within research and the CRO industry. Jo Anders has been part of the Oslo team in LINK Medical since March 2011. Jo Anders has extensive experience in running phase I-III clinical trials and is an experienced biometrics and clinical operations leader. Today Jo Anders is Director of Biometrics where he is responsible for all EDC, Data management and Statistical activities in Link Medical.
- Why Biostatisticians are Essential for Successful Clinical Trial Management
- The Power of Biostatistics in Clinical Trials – Article
- Viedoc Master Users case study
- No one beat Viedoc in Start up time
- Video: Successful CRO Navigation – A US client perspective on selecting the right CRO, Data Management and collaborating with LINK Medical over a decade