– THIS JOB HAS BEEN FILLED – WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING APPLICATIONS.
This position is open at our office in Uppsala, Sweden; Stockholm, Sweden; Malmö, Sweden.
LINK Medical is searching for a Clinical Project Manager (CPM) to join our team. Our company is growing, and the portfolio of cross-functional projects is increasing. As a CPM you will be part of new and innovative projects at LINK Medical. We are not just looking for a regular person, the CPM is one of the most exciting and special positions in our company! It takes a unique talent to be a successful CPM and you need to have very good knowledge of clinical trials, understand the deliverables of the project, collaborate with your LINK team and keep track of the clients needs. You need to be able to communicate and manage many things with high quality within budget.
At LINK Medical we offer an international environment in a unique team of highly specialized and talented colleagues who work together to creatively solve challenges and deliver high-quality results. We offer competitive salaries, careers development paths, and opportunities to learn and grow!
- Execution of Phase I-IV multinational trials from initiation until end of the trial.
- As a CPM, you serve as the primary contact towards the customer. The CPM’s daily tasks consist largely of communication (via meetings, e-mail, and telephone) with other team members, vendors, and the sponsor.
- You are responsible for ensuring that projects run within LINK Medical are completed with high quality and in time, within the budget, and in accordance with the customer’s requests and regulatory requirements.
- Natural science degree at university level.
- Previous experience from clinical trials and project management, preferably from a CRO or the pharmaceutical industry.
- Since most of our customers are international, good knowledge in both Swedish and English, in both speech and writing, is a requirement.
- Very good cooperative ability and ability to create a good relationship with our customers.
- You are flexible, structured and service-oriented.
- Ability to show initiative and to work independently.
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams and the authorities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact:
Camilla Wirén, Group Manager Clinical Project Management, phone 0733-823865 or via e-mail: Camilla.Wiren@linkmedical.eu
Elin Nilsson, Group Manager Clinical Project Management, phone 0760–382437 or via e-mail: Elin.Nilsson@linkmedical.eu
All applications are treated confidentially. Local applicants will be prioritized.
Last day for application: 2020-12-20
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: