This position is open at our offices in Oslo, Norway.
LINK Medical is searching for a highly motivated Clinical Research Associate (CRA). Our company is growing, and the portfolio of cross-functional projects is increasing. As a Clinical Research Associate, you will work in close collaboration with members of internal and external project teams, with local and international projects, and within a range of different therapeutic areas. You may also be outsourced to clients in the greater Oslo area.
- Perform monitoring and site management according to ICH-GCP and applicable regulations, within timelines, agreements and budget
- Perform monitoring and site management activities in clinical trials of all phases (I-IV) and in all stages;
- Plan and organize investigators’ meetings
- Complete or contribute to EC and CA applications
- Train and mentor study staff and other LINK Medical colleagues
- Develop training material and contribute to internal and external courses
- Natural science degree at college/university level
- Up to date on ICH-GCP including national regulatory requirements
- Experienced in monitoring studies and in site management
- Must be fluent in Norwegian (required for EC applications and ICF development)
- Must be fluent in English
- Generally good IT skills and use of standard office tools
- Service minded and solution oriented with good cooperation and communication skills
- Organized and structured, enjoy working both independently and in teams
- Persistent and resilient during stressful situations, being able to prioritize, and keep deadlines
- Show initiative, support where needed, share knowledge and experience
- Contribute to creating and maintaining a great working environment and company culture
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given engaging assignments requiring efficient collaboration with industry partners, clinical and scientific teams and the regulatory authorities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact Director of Clinical Operations, Inger Hilde Zahl, +47 99798788, firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated confidentially. Local applicants will be prioritized.
Last day for submitting your application: 7th of November 2021
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: