– THIS JOB HAS BEEN FILLED – WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING APPLICATIONS.
This position is open at our office in Uppsala, Sweden; Stockholm, Sweden; Malmö, Sweden.
LINK Medical Research is searching for a highly motivated CRA/SrCRA. LINK Medical is growing, and the portfolio of cross-functional projects is increasing. As a CRA/SrCRA, you will work in close collaboration with members of internal and external project teams, with local and international projects, and within a range of different therapeutic areas.
You may also be outsourced to clients in the local area.
- Complete clinical monitoring and site management tasks according to ICH-GCP, and applicable regulations, timelines, agreements and budget
- Manage and perform monitoring and site management activities related to clinical trials of all phases (I-IV) and in all stages;
- Plan and organize investigators’ meetings
- Complete or contribute to EC/IRB and local applications
- Training of study staff and other LINK Medical employees
- Develop training material and conduct internal and external courses
- Natural science degree at college/university level
- Up to date on ICH-GCP including national regulatory requirements
- Experienced in monitoring studies and investigator site management
- Must be fluent in Swedish (required) and English
- Generally good IT skills and use of standard office tools
- Experience within Oncology as well as in other therapeutic areas
- Service minded with good cooperation and communication skills, as well as oral and written presentation skills
- Well organized and structured, able to work both independently and in teams
- Independent, flexible, accurate, and solution oriented
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams and the authorities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact
Agneta Berg Agneta.Berg@linkmedical.eu +46706041189
or Sharareh Elfversson firstname.lastname@example.org +46708231067
All applications are treated confidentially. Local applicants will be prioritized.
Last day for application: 11th of January 2021
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: