This position is open at our office in Copenhagen, Denmark; Oslo, Norway; Uppsala, Sweden; Stockholm, Sweden; Malmö, Sweden.
LINK Medical is searching for a highly motivated Clinical Trial Administrator (CTA). Our company is growing, and the portfolio of cross-functional projects is increasing.
As a CTA, you will work in close collaboration with members of internal and external project teams, with local and international projects, and within a range of different therapeutic areas. You may also be outsourced to clients in your local area.
- Prepare, establish, maintain and archive TMF for assigned trials
- Perform periodic review of study files for accuracy and completeness
- Shipment of clinical trial documentation and supplies
- Support Project Managers in:
- preparation of project specific documents and coordinate translations
- updating tracking systems
- site contract handling, site budget and invoice activities
- preparation of project communications and tools
- specific tasks in EDC (Electronic Data Capture) system
- Plan and organize internal as well as external meetings
- Contribute to EC/IRB and local applications
- Develop training material and conduct training of study staff and LINK Medical employees
- Natural science degree at college/university level
- Up to date on ICH-GCP including national regulatory requirements
- Previous CTA experience is merit (CRO or Pharmaceutical Industry)
- Generally good IT skills and use of standard office tools
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Service minded with good cooperation and communication skills, as well as oral and written presentation skills
- Responsible, organized and structured, able to work both independently and in teams
- Initiator, flexible, accurate and solution oriented
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams and the authorities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact Annika Mella Annika.Mella@linkmedical.eu +4746841979
All applications are treated confidentially. Local applicants will be prioritized.
Last day for submitting your application: 31st of August 2021
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: