– THIS JOB HAS BEEN FILLED – WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING APPLICATIONS.
This position is preferably based at our Uppsala or Stockholm office, but we also welcome applicants who wish to be based in our office in Malmö.
Do you want to join a growing company with a portfolio of cross-functional projects and be part of amazing, new, and innovative projects at LINK Medical?
As a Biostatistician, you will work in close collaboration with members of internal and external project teams, with local and international projects, and within a range of different therapeutic areas. We offer a variety of stimulating and challenging responsibilities in a friendly team made of statisticians and programmers who focus on collaboration and sharing of experience. We work in an open and flexible environment.
- Responsible for statistical activities within clinical studies (e.g. statistical input to protocols, sample size calculations, generation of randomization lists, writing statistical analysis plans, interpret the results of statistical analyses, produce statistical reports and contribute to clinical reports)
- SAS programming of statistical analyses in clinical studies
- SAS programming of tables, listings, and figures in clinical studies
- SAS programming of analysis datasets in clinical studies
- MSc in statistics or mathematical statistics
- Programming skills, preferably SAS
- Fluent in English
- Generally good IT skills and use of standard office tools
- Experience in statistics within clinical trials
- Experience of SAS programming in clinical trials
- Knowledge in CDISC standards
- Service-minded with good cooperation and communication skills
- Well organized and structured, able to work both independently and in teams
- Flexible, accurate and solution-oriented
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams and the authorities. We offer a competitive salary, pension and insurance scheme and a bonus scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact Malin Schollin, Associate Director Biostatistics +46 761636014 Malin.Schollin@LINKmedical.eu.
All applications are treated confidentially.
Ongoing recruitment until 2020-01-20.
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: