This job has been updated, please use the current one posted on our website
This position is primarily open at our offices in Sweden.
LINK Medical is searching for a Clinical Project Manager (CPM). As a CPM you will be part of new and innovative projects at LINK Medical. The CPM is one of the most demanding, challenging, and exciting positions in our company. It takes a special talent to be a successful CPM. You must have very good knowledge of clinical trials, and how to obtain high-quality deliverables within timelines and budget. You find inspiration in motivating your project team, and in building and maintaining relationships of trust and confidence with our customers. You keep calm during stressful situations and show patience and endurance while driving your projects forward. We offer an international environment and a unique LINK team of highly specialized and talented colleagues who work together to creatively solve challenges and deliver high-quality results. We offer a competitive salary, career development, and opportunities to learn and grow. The position might require to be outsourced to customers in the greater area of Uppsala, Stockholm, Malmö or Copenhagen depending on your location.
- Execute phase I-IV national and international clinical studies, within investigational drugs and medical devices, from planning to reporting
- Ensure that the projects are delivered with high quality, according to scope, on time, within budget, and in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Act as the primary point of contact for the customer
- Follow up with third parties/vendors
- Participate and present at bid-defense meetings
- Communicate actively with the project team and stakeholders
- Mentor and coach new/junior PMs
- Contribute to developing and reviewing procedures/SOPs
- Natural science degree at the university level
- Experience in clinical project management, from CRO or pharmaceutical industry
- Since most of our customers are international, good knowledge of English, in both speech and writing, is a requirement.
- Self-driven, able to show initiative and work independently
- Lead, manage and be a strong motivator for the project team
- Structured, organized, and able to prioritize
- Very good cooperative ability and ability to create a good relationship with our customers.
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience, and continuous development of our employees. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams, and the authorities. We offer competitive compensation.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact
Elin Nilsson, Director Manager CPM, Clinical Operations; email@example.com
Hedda Magnusson, Director Clinical Operations/Group Manager CPM; firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated confidentially. Local applicants will be prioritized.
Last day for application: 15 December 2022.
Please apply for the job by filling out the application below: