– THIS JOB HAS BEEN FILLED – WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING APPLICATIONS.
This position is open at our office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
LINK Medical is searching for a Director, Clinical Operations. Our company is growing, and the portfolio of cross-functional and international projects is increasing. As Director, Clinical Operations, you will lead the Clinical Operations function in the Danish affiliate, including a team of twelve direct reports. You will work in close collaboration with members of internal and external project teams, with local and international projects, and within a range of different therapeutic areas.
- Complete duties according to applicable regulations, agreements and budget.
- Planning, budgeting and resource allocation within the department.
- Ensure that defined objectives and plans are followed-up and met.
- Cooperate with colleagues in LINK Medical, nationally and internationally.
- Active management of/participation in relevant management teams.
- Ensure that staff is motivated and competent and support the staff in personal and professional development.
- Ensure that staff conducts assignments according to agreements.
- General supervising within relevant fields.
- Establish and maintain customer contact to get new assignments.
- Promote and develop the market position of LINK Medical. and ensure customers’ positive perception of the collaboration with LINK Medical.
- Active participation and networking within relevant international and national business- and scientific organizations.
- Leadership experience.
- Basic education within relevant field, equivalent to a degree from University or University College.
- Broad experience from clinical studies and at least three years of experience as a CRM.
- Good knowledge of several therapy areas.
- Good knowledge/understanding of the CRO Business.
- Good level of computer literacy with Microsoft applications
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Reads, writes, and speaks English; fluent in a Scandinavian language required
- Ability and desire to fulfill our customer promises: Quality, punctuality and communication.
- Likes to lead others and can motivate and mentor teams to do great work.
- Takes initiative, is solution oriented and flexible
- High working capacity- can multitask with ease in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive and can solve any potential problems with effective communication and team collaboration.
- You aim to produce the highest quality work, while maintaining professionalism, and courteous attitude with clients and our fellow team members.
- Planning and organizational skills and ability to prioritize
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact Executive Vice President Regulatory Operations,
Marianne Holst, phone +45 22 15 85 56.
All applications are treated confidentially.
Last day for application: May 10-2020
LINK Medical offers:
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given meaningful work requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams and the authorities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit scheme for all employees.
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: