This position is based at any of our offices in Sweden (Stockholm, Malmö, Uppsala).
Do you want to join a growing company with a portfolio of cross-functional projects and be part of amazing, new, and innovative projects at LINK Medical?
As a Senior Biostatistician, you will work in close collaboration with members of internal and external project teams, with local and international projects, and within a range of different therapeutic areas. We offer a variety of stimulating and challenging responsibilities in a friendly team made of statisticians and programmers who focus on collaboration and sharing of experience. We work in an open and flexible environment.
- Responsible for statistical activities within clinical studies (e.g. statistical input to protocols, sample size calculations, generation of randomization lists, writing statistical analysis plans, interpretation of statistical analysis results, producing statistical reports and contributing to clinical study reports)
- SAS programming of statistical analyses in clinical studies
- SAS programming of analysis datasets in clinical studies
- Mentoring of less experienced biostatisticians
- Supporting the business development department in bid defense meetings and customer contacts
- Development and adaptation of processes within the biometrics department
- MSc in statistics or mathematical statistics or similar field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in statistics within clinical trials
- Experience of SAS programming in clinical trials
- Fluent in English
- Generally good IT skills and use of standard office tools
Helpful but not required
- Experience from statistics within oncology
- Experience from biostatistical advice for clinical study designs
- Knowledge in CDISC standards
- Experience from real world evidence projects
- Service-minded with good collaboration and communication skills
- Well organized and structured, able to work both independently and in teams
- Team player, flexible, accountable and solution-oriented
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience, and continuous development of our employees. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams, and the authorities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact Malin Schollin, Associate Director Biostatistics +46 761636014 Malin.Schollin@LINKmedical.eu.
All applications are treated confidentially.
Ongoing recruitment until 2020-06-26.
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: