This position is open at our UK office located at MedCity, London.
LINK Medical is a mid-size Nordic CRO delivering a range of international full-service studies. We believe in close and respectful cooperation based on credibility, a focus on solutions, and job satisfaction. Our shared values are the foundation that enables us to keep our promise to our customer, to improve and accelerate product development.
We have just opened our UK office in the MedCity region of London and we are looking for a Senior CRA who is searching for broader roles and personal development in a successful and growing organization. As a Senior CRA you will work in close collaboration with members of internal and external project teams, with local and international projects, and within a range of different therapeutic areas. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry and clinical and scientific teams in a flexible and trustful environment.
The job is set in an international environment with unique teams of highly specialized and talented colleagues who work together to creatively solve challenges and deliver high-quality results. We offer competitive salaries, pension, insurance, and benefits for all employees. Working for a Scandinavian company brings a very good work-life balance, as well as longer annual leave.
- Responsible for clinical monitoring and site management tasks according to ICH-GCP, and applicable regulations, timelines, agreements and budget
- Manage and perform monitoring and site management activities related to clinical trials of all phases (I-IV) and in all stages of a study lifecycle
- Plan and organize investigators’ meetings
- Complete or contribute to IEC/HRA submissions
- Training of study staff and other LINK Medical employees
- Use your broader skills set to support the growth of the UK business
- Natural science degree at college/university level
- Good IT skills and use of standard office tools
- Fluent in English
- Up to date on ICH-GCP including national regulatory requirements
- Significant experience in monitoring studies and investigator site management
- Experience in Diabetics as well as in other therapeutic areas
- Service-minded with good cooperation skills
- Able to work both independently and in teams
- Agile and solution-oriented
- Good communication and presentation skills- orally and written
- Well organized, structured and accurate
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact:
Agneta Berg, Director of Clinical Operation
tfn: +46 706041189
All applications are treated confidentially. Local applicants will be prioritized.
Last day for application: 15 May 2020