This position is open at our offices in Oslo, Norway.
LINK Medical is searching for a Marketing Compliance Manager. Our company is growing, and the portfolio of customers requesting support regarding marketing compliance is increasing. We are seeking highly motivated team players to join our team of Marketing Compliance experts.
As a Marketing Compliance Manager, you will work in close collaboration with members of internal and external project teams, with local and international projects, and within a range of different therapeutic areas in the pharmaceutical and medical device industry. As a consultant in LINK Medical you will deliver high quality services in accordance with our customer expectations. You will have the opportunity to develop your competence according to our customer needs and participate in activities related to business development.
The position might require to be outsourced to clients in the greater Oslo area.
- Complete projects/services according to the agreement with project manager, group manager and customer
- Marketing compliance support, e.g. consultation and advice on national legislation and specific requirements
- Review of marketing material according to the national pharmacode (Legemiddelindustriens Bransjeregler)
- Ensuring customers’ positive perception of the collaboration with LINK Medical
- Collaborate closely with the local and Nordic Marketing Compliance Team
- Actively engage in Compliance networks to be part of shaping the environment and good industry practices
- Contribute to the development of your area of expertise within LINK Medical
- Other responsibilities, such as tasks within Regulatory, may be included in this position
- Natural science degree at college/university level
- 2+ years of experience within Marketing Compliance in the pharmaceutical industry is desirable
- Generally good IT skills
- Fluent in Norwegian and English (written and oral)
- Ability to show initiative and take responsibility
- Ability to collaborate within cross-functional teams
- Service minded with good cooperation and communication skills
- Solution- and result oriented
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given engaging assignments requiring efficient collaboration with industry partners, clinical and scientific teams and the regulatory authorities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact Tor Arne Hotvedt, Group Manager Regulatory, Norway, phone no. +47 97 65 69 93, email@example.com.
All applications are treated confidentially. Last day for submitting your application: 28th of February 2022
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: