THIS JOB HAS BEEN FILLED AND/OR WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING APPLICATIONS
This position is open at our offices in Malmö, Sweden.
Are you interested in ethical rules for marketing? Our company is growing and the portfolio of customers who request support regarding marketing compliance in accordance with the pharmaceutical industry’s ethical regulations (LER *) is increasing. We are therefore looking for a positive and committed Marketing Compliance Manager who wants to work with us in our brilliant team of experts in Regulatory and Compliance.
As a Marketing Compliance Manager, you will work in close collaboration with members of internal and external project teams, with local and international projects, and in a number of different therapeutic areas in the pharmaceutical and medical technology industry. As a consultant within LINK Medical Research, you will deliver high-quality services in accordance with our customers’ expectations. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills according to our customer needs and participate in activities related to business development.
The service may require outsourcing to customers in the Malmö area.
You can also view this ad in Swedish here.
* The ethical regulations of the pharmaceutical industry
The ethical regulations (LER) contain provisions for companies’ information on medicines, collaboration between the pharmaceutical industry and interest groups as well as health and medical care staff, dealings with politicians and rules for non-intervention studies.
- Implement projects / services according to agreement with manager and customer
- Market compliance support, e.g., consultation and advice on national ethical regulations and specific requirements
- Review of marketing materials according to the national drug code (LER)
- Ensure customers’ positive perception of the collaboration with LINK Medical
- Work closely with the local and the Nordic Marketing Compliance Team
- Actively engage in Compliance networks to be part of shaping the good industry practice
- Contribute to developing your area of expertise within LINK Medical
- Other responsibilities, such as tasks within Regulatory may be included in this service
- Science degree at college / university level or similar education.
- Good IT skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English (written and oral)
- 2+ years of experience working with the ethical regulations LER
- IMA certificate (from LIF education)
- Previous work with Veeva Promomats is desirable
- Experience in Regulatory Affairs is desirable
- Ability to take initiative
- Service oriented with good cooperation- and communication skills
- Attention to detail skills
- Flexible and responsible
- Solution and result oriented
- Good planning and organisational skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability and desire to fulfil our client promises: Quality, punctuality, and communication.
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on cooperation, exchange of experience and continuous development of our employees in an international environment and values that honest and open communication are essential. You will be given meaningful tasks that require effective collaboration between industry, regulatory and scientific teams, and government agencies. In addition to a good work environment with committed and supportive colleagues, we offer a competitive compensation and benefit system for all employees. Good conditions for balance in life are important to us and we apply flextime and favourable conditions regarding, among other things, working from home and holidays. To promote a sustainable working life, we also offer wellness grants.
If you want to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact Kristine Nygren, Director Regulatory, Sweden by phone; +46 73 82 058 96 or by e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are treated confidentially.
Last day to submit your application is 11th of April 2022
This recruitment takes place entirely through Link Medical’s care. We would therefor like to avoid telephone calls from recruitment companies and advertising sales.