THIS JOB HAS BEEN FILLED – WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING APPLICATIONS
This position is open at our office in Oslo, Norway.
LINK Medical is searching for a Medical Device Manager. Our company is growing, and the portfolio of cross-functional projects is increasing. As a Medical Device Manager, you will join our team of Medical Device experts. You will get the opportunity to work with a broad portfolio of customers and exciting new technologies in all phases of development in an international environment.
As a consultant at LINK Medical you will deliver high quality services in accordance with our customer expectations. You will get the opportunity to develop your competence to meet our customer needs and you will participate in developing our business.
- Support clients in implementation of quality systems according to ISO 13485
- Participate in the development of regulatory strategies and development plans
- Prepare documentation in accordance with European regulations for Medical Devices (MDR)
- Guide clients in processes for Design Control, Risk Management and Clinical Evaluation for Medical Devices
- Prepare and revise Technical file / Design Dossier Documentation
- Represent LINK Medical for regulatory services within Medical Devices, Digital Health and In Vitro diagnostics at conferences and webinars
- Communicate with customers in projects and contribute to further develop LINK Medicals processes and services.
- Natural science degree at the university level or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience from Medical Device development
- Experience in regulatory affairs within Medical Devices or In Vitro Diagnostics
- Experience in production of MedTech or Digital Health or In Vitro Diagnostics
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Service-minded with good cooperation and communication skills
- Independent, flexible, accurate and solution-oriented
- Good project management skills and an eye for detail
- Able to prioritize and to deliver according to deadlines
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO and Medical Devices consultancy that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams and the authorities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact Erwin de Buijzer, Director Medical Devices (Erwin.debuijzer[@]linkmedical.eu).
All applications are treated confidentially. Local applicants will be prioritized.
Last day for application: June 16, 2021
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: