THIS JOB HAS BEEN FILLED AND/OR WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING APPLICATIONS
This position is open at our offices in Malmö, Sweden; Stockholm, Sweden; Uppsala, Sweden; Copenhagen, Denmark.
LINK Medical is searching for a Medical Director, Clinical Operations. Our company is growing, and the portfolio of cross-functional and cross-border projects are increasing. As a Medical Director, you will report to VP Clinical Operations and work in an international environment and with unique LINK teams of highly specialized and talented colleagues who work together to creatively solve challenges and deliver high-quality results.
- Oversight and point of contact for medical monitor consultants
- Act as medical monitor in LINK projects
- Participate and present at bid-defense meetings and customer meetings
- Communicate actively with project team and stakeholders
- Contribute in developing and reviewing medical procedures/SOPs
- Medical doctor/physician with a current license to practice in an EU Member State
- Academic qualification (ISCED 2011 level 8) in areas such as clinical pharmacology is desirable
- Minimum 2 years of research/development experience from pharma, biotech, medical device or CRO
- Experience from the CRO industry is a plus
- Minimum 3 years of clinical experience (medical specialist certification is a plus)
- Good knowledge of several therapy areas
- Broad and in-depth knowledge of clinical trials, including corresponding legislation and best practices
- Awareness of global pharmacovigilance environment and QMS
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent MS office skills and basic knowledge of statistical and referencing software
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Self-driven, able to show initiative and work independently
- Plans ahead and is organized and systematic
- Very good cooperative skills and ability to create a good relationship with our customers
- Business and service oriented
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given engaging assignments requiring efficient collaboration with industry partners, clinical and scientific teams and the regulatory authorities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact Tom Ivar Horvei (COO), phone +47 905 21 605 or +49 176 70788135.
All applications are treated confidentially. Last day for submitting your application: November 21st 2021
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: