THIS JOB HAS BEEN FILLED AND/OR WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING APPLICATIONS
This position is open at our offices in Malmö, Sweden; Stockholm, Sweden; Uppsala, Sweden.
LINK Medical is searching for a Medical Writer. As a Medical Writer, you will work in close collaboration with members of several project teams across the LINK Medical’s organization and with our clients.
The position might require to be outsourced to clients in the greater Uppsala, Stockholm or Malmö area.
- As a Medical Writer you will work with coordination, writing, editing and quality control of documents for clinical trials such as clinical study protocols, informed consent forms, safety summaries, clinical study reports and scientific publications. You will also work with documents related to Regulatory Affairs strategies such as Briefing Books.
- You will work closely with our clients which are both small local and large companies within pharma or biotech. You will work with a broad spectrum of products (both Investigational Medicinal Products and Medical Devices) and indications.
- Natural Science/Medicine degree at a University level
- A doctoral title is meritorious
- Generally good IT skills and use of standard office tools
- Fluent in Swedish and English (spoken and written)
- Previous experience working with clinical trials from the pharmaceutical industry, CRO, or similar activities
- Previous experience working as a Medical Writer is meritorious
- Used to writing and summarizing scientific documents and evaluating information from statistical analyses in the form of tables and figures.
- As a person, you are flexible, structured, effective and customer focused
- You create good relationships with clients and project teams
- You take initiatives acting with confidence and work independently
- You write in a well-structured and logical way to meet the needs of the audience
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given engaging assignments requiring efficient collaboration with industry partners, clinical and scientific teams and the regulatory authorities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact Magnus Ringbom, Group Manager Medical Writing; firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile: +46 730 28 37 09
All applications are treated confidentially. Last day for submitting your application: 26th of November 2021
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: