THIS JOB HAS BEEN FILLED – WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING APPLICATIONS
This position is open at our office in Uppsala, Sweden; Stockholm, Sweden; Malmö, Sweden Sweden.
LINK Medical is searching for a Business Development Manager. Our company is growing, and the portfolio of cross-functional projects is increasing. As a Business Development Manager, you will support all our services/department, but main focus will be on full-service clinical trials for the Nordic companies.
You will be part of an international Commercial Operational team, that support business opportunities to all LINK Medical´s offices. Work will be primarily be based from LINK Medical’s office in Uppsala/Stockholm, with some international travel for conferences and key account visits.
This role can be further developed, depending on your skills and interest, and LINK Medical is a company with great opportunities for you.
- Drive sales growth of our Clinical Operation and Regulatory Portfolio
- Identify new target customers and new opportunities within existing customer base
- Deliver presentations, lead discussions and manage follow up
- Liaise and coordinate with LINK Medicals Internal teams to offer more detailed discussions
- Establish relationships with new and current clients
- Participates in conferences and client meetings
- Lead Generation by attending conferences, targeting key customers and expanding contact base within accounts
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and keeping records of all activities with customer
- Work closely with and provide support to VP of Commercial Operations
- Fluent in English
- Great Networking skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in a business or health related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Regulatory affairs & clinical operation knowledge
- Previous years in a Sales and Business Development position within Life Science selling into Biotech & Pharma.
- Ability to effectively communicate & sell to clients of all levels, from bench scientist to Vice President
- Willing and able to present to large groups of people or deliver seminars to clients and/or partners.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience from working in the CRO/pharmaceutical industry, or in a similar position is an advantage.
- Able to work independently and in teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well organized and structured
- Ability to deliver
- Enjoys selling and is comfortable using negotiations
- Likes to influence others
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams and the authorities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact Lena Lindeberg, VP Commercial Operations, phone +46 739 40 22 27 or via e-mail: email@example.com
All applications are treated confidentially. Local applicants will be prioritized.
Last day for submitting your application: 2021-08-01
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: