This position is open at our office in Oslo, Norway.
LINK Medical is searching for a Regulatory Manager. Our company is growing, and the portfolio of regulatory customers requesting support in the product development phase as well as the life cycle management phase is increasing. The position might require to be outsourced to customers in the greater Oslo area.
We are seeking highly motivated team players to join our team of regulatory experts. As a Regulatory Manager, you will work in close collaboration with members of internal and external project teams, with local and international projects, and within a range of different therapeutic areas. As a consultant in LINK Medical you will deliver high quality services in accordance with our customer expectations. You will have the opportunity to develop your competence according to our customer needs and participate in activities related to business development.
- Natural science degree at college/university level
- 2+ years of experience within Regulatory Affairs is desirable
- Generally good IT skills
- Fluent in Norwegian and English (written and oral)
- Ability to show initiative
- Service minded with good cooperation and communication skills
- Solution and result oriented
- Complete projects/services according to the agreement with project manager, line manager and customer
- Ensuring customers’ positive perception of the collaboration with LINK Medical
- Translations and update of Product Information documents including proof-reading, maintenance of texts intended for Felleskatalogen
- Translation of educational material
- Review, compilation and submission of regulatory dossiers
- Post-marketing regulatory maintenance activities
- Regulatory support, e.g. consultation and advice on national legislation and specific requirements
- Contribute to the development of your area of expertise within LINK Medical
- Support other functions within Regulatory if needed.
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams and the authorities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or have any questions regarding the position, please contact Nina Fagernes, Group Manager, Regulatory: +47 93 60 69 20, firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications are treated confidentially. Local applicants will be prioritized.
Last day for application: 15 March 2021
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: