THIS JOB HAS BEEN FILLED AND/OR WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING APPLICATIONS
This position is open at our offices in Malmö, Sweden.
Our company is growing and the portfolio of customers who request our support is increasing. We are therefore looking for a positive and committed Regulatory Manager, who wants to start in our brilliant team of experts in Regulatory Affairs and Compliance.
As a Regulatory Manager, you will work closely with members of internal and external project teams, with local and international projects, and in a variety of therapeutic areas in the pharmaceutical and medical technology industries. As a consultant within LINK Medical Research, you will deliver high-quality services in accordance with our customers’ expectations. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills according to our customer needs and participate in activities related to business development.
The service may involve outsourcing to customers in the Malmö area.
You can also view this ad in Swedish here.
- Implement projects / services according to agreement with manager and customer
- Prepare and update background documentation in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements
- Interact with competent authorities to the extent required
- Ensure customers’ positive perception of the collaboration with LINK Medical
- Collaborate with colleagues within LINK Medical, nationally and internationally
- Contribute to the development of the regulatory area of expertise within LINK Medical
- Participate in relevant courses, conferences, symposia and meetings in agreement with the manager / customer
- Science degree at college / university level or similar education
- 2+ experience in Regulatory Affairs
- Good IT skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English (written and oral)
- Ability to take initiative
- Service-oriented with good collaboration and communication skills
- Attention to detail skills
- Flexible and responsible
- Solution and result oriented
- Good planning and organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Good ability and desire to fulfil our customer promises: Quality, punctuality and communication
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on cooperation, exchange of experience and continuous development of our employees in an international environment and values that honest and open communication are essential. You will be given meaningful tasks that require effective collaboration between industry, regulatory and scientific teams, and government agencies. In addition to a good work environment with committed and supportive colleagues, we offer a competitive compensation and benefit system for all employees. Good conditions for balance in life are important to us and we apply flextime and favourable conditions regarding, among other things, working from home and holidays. To promote a sustainable working life, we also offer wellness grants.
If you want to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact Kristine Nygren, Director Regulatory, Sweden by phone; +46 73 82 058 96 or by e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are treated confidentially.
Last day to submit your application is 11th of April 2022
This recruitment takes place entirely through Link Medical’s care. We would therefor like to avoid telephone calls from recruitment companies and advertising sales.