This position is open at our offices in Uppsala, Sweden; Stockholm, Sweden; Malmö, Sweden.
LINK Medical is looking for an experienced Senior Biostatistician to join our Biometrics team. Our company is growing, and the portfolio of full-service and biometrics projects is increasing. As a Senior Biostatistician, you will work in close collaboration with members of internal and external project teams, with local and international projects, and within a range of different therapeutic areas. We have projects in all phases of drug development as well as medical device and real-world evidence studies.
We offer a variety of stimulating and challenging responsibilities in a competent and dedicated team made of statisticians and programmers. We are looking for a team player with industry experience that can take responsibility for all statistical activities in assigned clinical projects. LINK Medical is dedicated to developing our employees and this is an opportunity to work in an environment that focus on collaboration and sharing of experience.
- Statistical input to protocols and study design.
- Review case report forms to ensure data is captured as required to support a high-quality database and the planned analysis.
- Write Statistical Analysis Plans including development of well-presented Data Display Plans for analyses, tables, listings, and figures.
- SAS programming of statistical analyses in clinical studies.
- SAS programming of tables, listings and figures in clinical studies
- SAS programming of analysis datasets
- Interpret the results of statistical analyses and tables, listings and figures and produce statistical reports and contribute to clinical reports.
- Perform quality control and senior review of project deliverables prepared by other biostatisticians/SAS programmers.
- Generate randomisation materials and perform quality control of randomisation materials.
- Prepare and present project information at internal and external meetings.
- Mentoring of less experienced biostatisticians.
- Supporting the business development department in bid defense meetings and customer contacts
- Development and adaptation of processes within the biometrics department
- MSc in statistics or mathematical statistics or similar field
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience in biostatistics within clinical research (pharmaceutical, medical device or CRO)
- Excellent skills in SAS. Broad experience creating and running SAS programs for analysis of results and presentation of data.
- Experience with R and/or other statistical data analysis software
- Fluent in English
- Experience from biostatistical advice for clinical study designs
- Knowledge in CDISC standards
- Experience from real world evidence and medical device projects
- Service-minded with good collaboration and communication skills
- Well organized and structured, able to work both independently and in teams
- Team player, flexible, accountable and solution-oriented
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given engaging assignments requiring efficient collaboration with industry partners, clinical and scientific teams and the regulatory authorities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit scheme for all employees. LINK Medical supports flexible working environment, including opportunities to work from home.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact
All applications are treated confidentially. Last day for submitting your application: 30th of September 2021
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below: