Read the article at Labiotech here.
Labiotech interviewed our Biostatistics team including Malin Schollin, Director Biostatistics, Christina Ehrenkrona, Senior Biostatistician, and in addition, Gunnar Danielsson, Senior Regulatory Advisor, and former GCP Inspector, as a follow-up article following our Data Management: Taking the Right Turn at the Clinical Trial Crossroads – Taking the Right Turn at the Clinical Trial Crossroads story.
Knowing how to collect, handle, analyze and report clinical data are major cornerstones in clinical development. At LINK Medical we have competent expert teams that can help you optimize every step in the clinical development process.
- Data Management: Taking the Right Turn at the Clinical Trial Crossroads
- Viedoc Master Users case study
- The Power of Biostatistics in Clinical Trials – Article
- No one beat Viedoc in Start up time
LINK Medical can support your team with extensive experience in clinical research and proven implementation of remote tools to help you start your study faster.
Top benefits of working with LINK Medical:
- We are a full-service Nordic CRO with experienced experts in all key areas of product development
- Our Nordic culture and solutions-mindset gives our customers the reliability of working with an excellent and proactive team all the time
- We are your One Source for all your product development needs and a direct link to industry experts
- We have one of the largest regulatory teams in the Nordics with a local presence
- We also have local offices in Germany and United Kingdome
- We have decades of biometrics experience, along with a strong and proven track record
- We are Master Viedoc Users with in-depth knowledge of the sophisticated EDC system to shortened eCRF set-up