This position is open at our office in Uppsala, Sweden; Stockholm, Sweden; Malmö, Sweden, Copenhagen, Denmark; Oslo, Norway; Berlin, Germany; London, United Kingdom.
LINK Medical is looking for an experienced Senior Biostatistical Advisor to join our Biometrics team. Our company is growing, and the portfolio of Full-service and Biometrics projects is increasing. As Senior Biostatistical Advisor you will be working with different cross-functional project teams and provide senior statistical advice to our clients in different phases of development. You will play a key role in the strategic development of the Biometrics organization and work in close collaboration with the Biometrics leadership team. You will be reporting to Director of Biometrics. We are looking for a team player with extensive industry experience and a business mindset.
- Provide advice regarding clinical development strategies, study design, statistical methodology and regulatory strategy to our clients
- Strategic development of LINK capabilities within the biostatistical field
- Promote and develop the market position of LINK Medical.
- Participate in meetings with regulatory authorities
- Participation in Bid-defense meetings and other business development activities
- Contribute to the development and implementation of processes in the organization
- Prepare budgets, contracts, and work-orders in cooperation with Business development
- Training and development of the biostatistics group and other functions in LINK
- Sc. or PhD in Statistics, Mathematics or relevant field
- Proven track record and at least 10 years of international CRO/Pharma industry experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of statistical methodology in design and analysis, and regulatory requirements relating to clinical development of drugs and medical devices
- Experience from leading development programs within the statistical field
- Broad experience from different therapeutic areas with focus on Oncology
- Experience in managing Sponsors and other external clinical study stakeholders
- Experience with Medical Device and RWE studies
- Business and service oriented team player with strong communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to show initiative and to work independently
- Proactive, responsible, responsive and solution oriented
- Persistent and resilient
- Deliver with integrity, quality and punctuality
LINK Medical offers
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams and the authorities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit scheme for all employees.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact:
Jo Anders Rønneberg
Director of Biometrics
Phone: +47 950 82 806
All applications are treated confidentially.
Last day for application: 31st of August 2021
Please apply to the job by filling out the application below:
Location: Uppsala, Sweden; Stockholm, Sweden; Malmö, Sweden, Copenhagen, Denmark; Oslo, Norway; Berlin, Germany; London, United Kingdom.